Become a Member
Membership to MDNSW is open to anyone with a connection to neuromuscular conditions, whether you are a person with a neuromuscular condition, a carer, family member, healthcare professional or community group. Everyone is welcome to become a member and receive information, friendship and support.
Why you should become a member of Muscular Dystrophy NSW
- Connection to a community of people with lived experience of neuromuscular conditions
- Talking Point e-newsletter filled with information and stories
- Discounted entry to our Medical and Information Seminar
- Access to specialised information
- Referral to specialised services
- Individual Advocacy
- NDIS planning preparation and resources
- Educational opportunities such as our online neuromuscular training modules
- Weekend retreats
- Social events in metro NSW
- Children and youth capacity building camps
- Fun fundraising opportunities to help raise awareness of neuromuscular conditions
Join MDNSW and become a member of our wonderful community of hope and support.
Cost of membership is only $22 per year.
Please fill in the form below and submit it online.
Click here for a downloadable version