Make a Difference
With major cuts in government funding and increased competition for donations we need you support now more than ever. There are so many ways you can get involved and make a difference to Muscular Dystrophy NSW.
Here are just a few ways –
• Hold a fundraising event
• Do a challenge event and raise funds for us
• Become a regular donor
• Leave us a bequest in your will
• Place one of our donation boxes in your shop or a local shop
• Donate to our Tax Appeal or make a general donation
• Come and volunteer in the office or at an event for us
• Tell us about an event where we might be able to be the benefitting charity
• Take part in one of our events (such as Sugar Free September)
• Tell everyone about what we do – we always want to raise awareness and spread the word
For more information or to get involve please contact Kags Garrard, Head of Fundraising and Partnerships, on 02 9888 5711 (ext 2) or email email@example.com
Without your generosity, we could not do the work that we do and you are all incredibly important to us. This year, we are asking for your help, so that we can continue to provide life-changing services, programs and support to people and families with Muscular Dystropy and together can make a difference to all of their lives!