NDIS Community Connection Desk
Please find below upcoming NDIS Community Connection Desk that provides the opportunity to come and meet a Local Area Coordinator (LAC) in your area. The 20 minutes, one to one consultation, is an opportunity to bring your questions to an LAC.
LAC’s can assist you with the following:
• Provide you with information regarding the NDIS
• Help you understand your NDIS funded plan
• Help you identify the next steps to take on your NDIS journey
• Connect you with your local community
• Help identify what supports are available in the community if you do not have a NDIS plan
If you would like to schedule a meeting with a LAC, please RSVP to 9275 9441 OR email email@example.com
If you require AUSLAN or language interpreting services, please advise at the time of the booking, all venues are wheelchair accessible.
Please find below the upcoming workshops.