NDIS Plan Implementation Workshops
Please find below upcoming Plan Implementation Workshops that support participants, carers and their families to prepare for implementing their approved NDIS plan.
The workshop will cover:
– The price guide and flexibility in using funded supports
– The options for managing NDIS funding
– Information provided to participants in setting up a service agreement
– How to navigate the myPlace Participant Portal
– The difference between LACs and Support Coordinators
– The review process
– Reasonable and Necessary decision making
If you would like to attend any of the upcoming workshops, please RSVP to 8833 0500 OR email Jessica.Bain@ndis.gov.au
If you require AUSLAN or language interpreting services, please advise at the time of the booking.
Please find below the upcoming workshops.