NDIS Plan Implementation Workshops
Please find below upcoming Plan Implementation Workshops that support participants, carers and their families to prepare for implementing their approved NDIS plan.
The workshop will cover:
– Practical steps to get ready for plan implementation
– Understanding the flexibility in using your funded supports
– Understanding the options of managing your funding
– Understanding your role in setting up a service agreement
– How to navigate the myPlace Participant Portal
If you would like to attend any of the upcoming workshops in the Western Sydney area, please RSVP to 8833 0500 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to attend any of the upcoming workshops for Chinese speaking community, please RSVP to 9275 9441 OR email email@example.com
If you require AUSLAN or language interpreting services, please advise at the time of the booking.
Please find below the upcoming workshops.