Please join us at the Figtree Convention Centre in Olympic Park to learn about recent updates and information on neuromuscular conditions. This event is being hosted by Muscular Dystrophy NSW and will include the following speakers:
- Sam Bryen | Taking control of splicing: New therapies for neuromuscular disorders
- Clinical A/Prof Alastair Corbett | Update on Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy & Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy
- Shannon Finch | Understanding the Disability Royal Commission
- A/Prof Kristi Jones | What has been achieved through MDNSW Bequest program
- David Quach | Home Automation & Home Modifications – investingating options to increase independence
- Peter O’Keefe | Planning for the future – experiences as a grandparent
- Panel | Living the life I choose – a panel of people with lived experience of neuromuscular conditions sharing their stories and knowledge. Carolyn Campbell-McLean, Jessie Caleo, Thomas Oliver and Joe Iaquinto
Who should attend?
- Members, people and/or organisations interested in information on Neuromuscular conditions
- Registration is essential – To register please click here.
- A catered lunch will be provided
- This venue is fully wheelchair accessible and there is plenty of parking available
For any queries, please contact email@example.com or on 02 9888 5711 ext. 5