Looking for something exciting to do? Check out Duke of Ed!
The Duke of Edinburgh Award is about challenging young people to find their purpose, passion and place in the world to become #WORLDREADY.
Open to young people between 14-24, this is your opportunity to achieve amazing things with the support of MDNSW.
As a Participant in the Award you:
- Are equipped and empowered to achieve your personal best
- Learn to take responsibility for your goals and choices
- Become connected to and actively engaged within your immediate community
- Make a real difference to society through your positive contributions and involvement
- Learn to persevere and overcome barriers to success
- Learn important life skills
- Increase your career opportunities.
To achieve an Award, each young person must learn a skill, improve their physical well being, volunteer in their community and experience a team adventure in a new environment.
We will be holding an info session to explain a bit about how the Award operates and to answer your questions on Wednesday, 9 March at 5pm on Zoom. RSVP to Laura Howard via email at email@example.com or on 02 8985 9857 or join via Zoom using this link.