Latest Peer Connect Calendar out now!
Connections are important, especially in these times, so MDNSW is running a mix of online and face-to-face groups.
Groups we are currently running:
- Power Hour – for powerchair users 18-30 years old
- Mums’ Wine and Chat – for mums and carers of children with MD
- Girl Power – for girls 10-16 years who attend our camps
- Info Share – for adults with MD and their carers
- FSHD Friends – a group for people living with FSHD
- SMArties – a group for people living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Duchenne Families – a group for family members of people with DMD
- Limb-Girdle MD – a group for people living with Limb-Girdle MD
- MD Life, Love & Loss – for people who have lost a loved one with MD
- Myotonic MD Meet-up – a group for people living with Myotonic MD
- Peers in Action – a chance for people with MD and their families to get together for an activity, connect and have a bit of fun!
- Peer Connect retreat – Get away for the weekend with your peers and enjoy a relaxing, fun time making new friends and catching up with old ones!
You can view our Peer Connect Calendar giving you a complete overview of our meetings planned for the next three months!
You can also find out what’s on for the upcoming few weeks on our Events page.