Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for people with disability
Head to the NDIS Commission website for links to updates about COVID-19 and resources for NDIS participants.
There you will find information about coronavirus, what you can do to look after yourself, and the ways we are working with NDIS providers to make sure they understand what they need to do to make sure you get the support you need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The web page contains the following information:
- Disability Gateway
- COVID-19 vaccine information
- Frequently asked questions
- Accessible resources
- Participant fact sheets
- Updates and advice: Australian Government
- COVID-19 Infection rates reported to the NDIS Commission
- Link to NDIA information
- Resources for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and remote communities
- Use trusted information sources
- How to make a complaint about a provider