Legal Advice for people with Disability
The Australian Centre for Disability Law is a NSW state-wide Community Legal Centre specialising in the legal rights of people with disability.
There are laws that protect you against discrimination in many areas of life including:
- Access to goods, services and accommodation
- Access to public places, transport, clubs and other areas of life
These laws protect people with disability and their associates against discrimination. If you, or someone you know has been treated differently because of disability, ACDL can help.
If you live in NSW, and are looking for legal advice about disability discrimination, the ACDL may be able to help.
Contact the Australian Centre for Disability Law:
- Website: disabilitylaw.org.au
- Voice: 1800 800 708 or 02 9370 3135
- National Relay Service: If you are deaf, or find it hard communicating on the phone, you can contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS). Call 1300 555 727 Ask for Australian Centre for Disability Law on 1800 800 708
- Email: email@example.com for legal advice
firstname.lastname@example.org for other information.