Self-management during COVID-19
The NDIS have released a pack about self-management, putting all the information in one place to make it easier to find.
The pack includes information to help self-managed participants use their NDIS plan and meet their obligations during the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- tips on minimising your exposure to COVID-19
- how to work with providers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- employing support workers directly
- using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- how we are supporting participants and providers during COVID-19.
To read the pack visit the Information packs page on the NDIS website and look for Self-managed participants.