Join other adults living with a neuromuscular condition, and their family members and friends, for our monthly Peer Connect Info Sessions.
Each month we pick a new topic based off the feedback from our MD community. This month, on Thursday, 23rd June from 7:30 – 9:30pm, come along to this informal session to discuss independent living and how to get the best support to help with this important transition. Join guest speakers, including people with lived experience as well as representatives from the Housing Hub and Hireup.
- Is independent living your goal?
- Ever dream of moving out of home?
- Want to set up your own team of supports?
- Worried about back up plans and getting through the NDIS?
- Need some info, tips and advice?
Enjoy sharing stories and getting new ideas and don’t forget to bring your questions for the group!
Download the flyer here.
Please RSVP to Carolyn by Monday, 23rd May to email@example.com or on 0408 472 510.