Register for small group workshops now
The Physical Disability Council of NSW are running FREE online and in-person workshops for people with disability, their partners or family members providing direct informal (unpaid) support. Workshops will run from September through to end of November.
The Workshops will focus on:
- NDIS Self-Management
- Speaking Up for Yourself (Self-Advocacy)
- Reframing Resilience
What makes PDCN Workshops different?
- Numbers are capped at 10 people
- They are interactive on zoom and in-person, which allows time for individual questions
- Follow up support is available after the workshop
- Facilitators have lived experience
- Interactions with other participants increases learning
Download the Workshop flyer for dates and details.